Sexy Substitute

Yesterday, my dear friend called me in a panic!
As I awoke from my beauty sleep, I could just make out that her employees was sick and she needed a sub.
Let me say here, this is the kind of friend for which I'd do anything. Over the years, we've been to Helll and back again. She knows me, I trust her and vice versa.
So I agreed to represent her among her very special Clients filling in for Marjorie.
The kind of work she does is far beyond my comfort level. So quite naturally training was involved. Over breakfast, I received my crash course. Awake but temporarily interested and full of questions, I learned all about her Clients' likes, dislikes and special needs.
What I didn't expect were the roaming eyes of Mr. Hernandez. Not a Client, but her Client's father who obviously hadn't seen such lusciousness in all his born days!
Now, I've never met Marjorie and I don't know what she looks like. I'm tall, brown, buxom and endowed with that beautiful bottom that stops traffic😃, Mr Hernandez wanted to linger and he only came to my arm! His close proximity to me and desire to chit-chat felt more like an unspoken let's grab a drink and...
I was polite. Knowing I'd only be there for one day, I made nice and let him believe he was being considered. Let's just say I was the sexy substitute and I got outta there quickly.
I'm sure every Woman over the age of 28 has experienced that vibe from a man.
There's a lot of pressure in being a sub; even for one day! Much respect. (Insert chest pound and peace sign here) Farrah, in my new book SideChicks is feeling that same pressure. She, too, has stepped into an unfamiliar world and is expected to perform beyond her comfort level. Oh my! Read how it all turns out in SideChicks by Valorie M. Taylor.

Who's Your SideChicks Twin? Take our SideChickology JFF Survey!

Comments

Popular Posts